Looking for part time or full time position? We are expanding like bacteria! We are always looking for great people to join our shop. See our latest Job positions below or add yourself to our general job inquiry list.
Available Job Positions:
Woodworking / Milling
We are on the hunt for a woodworker who is comfortable with a table saw, jointer and a planer to create highly precise square stock material for the creation of wooden puzzles. Applicant only requires general woodworking knowledge, but must be experienced with a table saw.
- Part time; Flexible work hours
- $17 / hr starting (training)
- $20 / hr (trained)
- Plane & Joint raw exotic lumber in the processes to create square stock
- Rip & final plane material to technical specifications using precision calipers
- Expert on using, setup and maintain table saws
- Attentive at task oriented production schedules
Once applicant has received proper training on equipment and material handling; is able to take raw lumber into finished square stock on a consistent basis with little to zero management oversight, the employee will receive a starting pay of $17 / hr as a trained employee. Expected training to be 2-4 weeks, depending on applicant's abilities.
Mobile Link: Job Inquiry